Maggie Leu

Margaret Eveyln Leu, born September 18th, 2005.

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Just Another Saturday




Ok. Today was AWESOME! and it was Maggie who more or less pointed the day in the direction I suppose it was suppose to go. We started at the Farmers Market where Maggie picked herself up a brand new green (geeeen) watering can from our favorite store the Gardener. From there I was inspired to pick up a few new plants, and of course had to get a raspberry bush! I remember growing up & just itching to pick those ripe raspberries in my mom's garden. And home to plant, and most importantly water with that brand new GEEEEEN watering can!!!!!

I'd love to say this is just another Saturday...but living in a city always proves to keep us more than busy. It feels like it takes quiet an effort to just sit still & enjoy a sunny afternoon together. Although it's days like this that make you hunger for more. So hopefully next Saturday will be 'just another Saturday!'

But for now, we are off to get a bike seat attachment for my bike so we can meander around town. First stop on the bike... ICE CREAM CONES!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home