Maggie Leu

Margaret Eveyln Leu, born September 18th, 2005.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Cheerios, The New Accessory



Maggie just started eatting Cheerios a few days ago, and is loving them. It is so entertaining to watch her try to grab them & attempt to get them in her mouth. I now totally understand why families with children have dogs... clean up duty!!! I am constantly picking those things up, or stepping on them.

The two of us got the giggles during dinner tonight. She made me laugh so hard, and the harder I laughed, she laughed too. It was one of those moments you wanted everyone to see cuz you just couldn't believe it. My little Maggie, giggling like I had never seen her. She had sweet potatoes & summer veggies smeared all over her face & Cheerios stuck to her sticky self.

And her newest thing... when i ask her what the cows says, she grunts! i have yet to get that on video.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home