Maggie Leu

Margaret Eveyln Leu, born September 18th, 2005.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Latest & Greatest

I went on a girls weekend in Tahoe this past weekend (AMAZING - haven't laughed that hard for a long time!), and when I got home I felt like Maggie had grown an inch, learned a new sounds & was a month older. It's true what they say, it DOES happen so fast.

Her latest & greatest:
- We had to lower her crib to the lowest setting... it's just a matter of time before she stands up in her crib. For some reason that just feels like a big change.

- I had to go through all her clothing up until now & pack it away, and pull out the bigger (since she is so tall) stuff. Hard to believe but she has two storage totes full of clothes that no longer fit her, and she is just 8 months old. Can you tell her mother is in retail! I cannot believe how much she has grown. Seriously, she was 6 pounds & a munchkin only 8 months ago.

- She loves to have her back scratched before bedtime. After she devours her bottle we rock a bit. She buries her head into my shoulder & moans while I scratch her back. It sincerely doesn't get much better than that. It can go on for 20 minutes if I let it... ok, Ii did last nite - couldn't resist.

- She sat in the sand today for the first time. It was precious watching her move her hand through the sand for the first time & of course, constantly trying to taste it!

and the BIGGEST accomplishment.... (drum roll please)... she is sleeping 12 (yes, TWELVE) hours at nite. I couldn't be happier or more proud of our sweet little maggie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home