Maggie Leu

Margaret Eveyln Leu, born September 18th, 2005.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Milestones

My dear friend Charley sent me a sweet email reminding me of our accomplishments over the past year & followed it up with a picture of the three of us in the hospital right after Maggie was born. I about fell over when I saw it, seriously. It was a jaw dropping experience. Joel looks the same, glowing with excitement over Maggie. But wow, I am SO puffy (not sure I actually had a neck), and Maggie was SO tiny. I mean TINY!!!! I have never witnessed more change in both our family & all of us individually than I have over the past year. I am proud of all of us. We are stronger, happier & truly relishing every moment of it. And it is all because of our precious, ever smiling Maggie!

September 18th, 2005



September 18th, 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home