Maggie Leu

Margaret Eveyln Leu, born September 18th, 2005.

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Monkey

You know that sinking panic you get when you leave your cell phone in a taxi, or you forgot to attend a super important meeting ... well, that's what we experienced with Monkey yesterday. It was nap time, and Monkey was NO WHERE to be found...and I kinda think it might have been my fault.

He was something gnarly from our travels & he was in need of a serious bath. I tried to get him in 'the tub' (aka. washing machine), but Maggie wasn't about to fall for it...so she hid him. Come nap time, Monkey was missing & Maggie was NOT going to nap without him. Nope. Not without Monkey! I all about tore the house upside down looking for him. No kidding, 30 minutes later I found him, happily laying in the drawer to my bedside table. One wided-eyed and smiling Monkey & one super proud Maggie napped very very soundly.

After nap time I called in for back up...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home