Maggie Leu

Margaret Eveyln Leu, born September 18th, 2005.

Monday, June 11, 2007

First Sign of Memory

I came home today with printed photos from our trip to Naples, Florida to visit my parents. It's so rare to even print pictures these days with digital photography being what it is...so needless to say, Maggie hasn't been looking at too many photos - although MANY of her have been taken.

The photo with my Dad in the golf cart with Maggie came up and Maggie started to study the picture. Joel & I paused and just watched her & sincerely I swear you could see her wheels just churning. She pointed to my Dad & said 'Papa', and then 'vrrrrrrrrrrrrom', 'beeep beep.' Joel & I about feel over with such pride & excitement because it was the first time she displayed memory.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home