Maggie Leu

Margaret Eveyln Leu, born September 18th, 2005.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

My 34th Birthday


I spent the day with my Maggie, and it was a good day I must say! No expectations, just a day of looking through a window into my past & reflecting upon when I was her age...and all my birthday parties, the growing number of candles on the cake, and the monumental birthdays that allow for more liberities in this culture. I use to put more weight on my birthday, until Maggie. I think at this point all I want for my birthday is to relax & reflect...and for Maggie to have what I once did.

Innocence, the basic purity of it and the simplicity of it's action certainly brings me back to why children are our windows into our souls. It eliminates all that is negative & just brings about this wave of blissfulness. You cannot ask for a better gift than the gift of a child.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home