Maggie Leu

Margaret Eveyln Leu, born September 18th, 2005.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Tuning in the Radio


As Maggie runs around in her TUESDAY morning polka-dot undies (I am trying my hand at potty training finally), I am tuning in to all her words. I felt the sudden need to write them down before they become clear & before I slowly forget the beginning of it all. She is learning both Spanish & English, so there is certainly some fuzziness, and so as we wait for the 'radio station' to tune in clear...here are some of my favorites:


green = dean
blue = boo
towel = dowel
shock with maa-mee = rock with maggie
the sound of blowing a kiss = moo-woa
bravo = bra-o, bra-o
monkey = mono
keys = dE-esss
please = si (spanish for yes)
ride the train = ride choo-choo
soap = sou-P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home