Maggie Leu

Margaret Eveyln Leu, born September 18th, 2005.

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

A Bellie Ache


I just got back from 4 days in NYC with Joel (Maggie stayed home with her buddy NiNi for the weekend) & was really craving some alone time with my sweet little Maggie. Chenery Park has a kid's nite on Tuesdays, and it was just calling us this evening..that and my jet legged self was just itching for someone else to make us dinner.

As we headed out Maggie was holding her bellie & kinda whining about it so I figured she was hungry. But just before dinner she got really sad & melted in my arms. We rocked together as we waited for dinner to arrive. A little pasta helped settle her bellie, and I felt a bit more settled with my desire for just wanting to snuggle with her by being her booster chair during dinner.

I have to say, at times I am rendered speechless by Maggie. All that she can suddenly say, all that she can feel & certainly all the ways she can express it. I had no idea she would be as advanced in thought, understanding & actions as she is before the age of 2. I suppose if you've never been through it, you would never know...but I understand where every parent thinks their child is just the smartest, the best & the 'MOST' of everything out there. I certainly see Maggie as all that and way more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home