Maggie Leu

Margaret Eveyln Leu, born September 18th, 2005.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Maggie's 2nd Birthday




We hosted a big party at our house for Maggie's 2nd birthday. We served her favorite, burritos (or otherwise known as 'rittos'). We wore party hats, ate loads of pink and green M&Ms and vanilla cake, and worked our magic at opening the Elmo pinata. I think her favorite was the 6 foot blow up monkey that Uncle Eddy & Aunt Chris brought in!

I think it's still settling in that she is TWO YEARS OLD!!! I think back to her 1st birthday in Kauai last year where she was just learning to walk...it seems SO long ago, but it goes by SO incredibly fast. As I head into her WONDERFUL twos, I am very conscious of cherishing all the moments that will so quickly speed by...like rocking together in the rocking chair, wanting to be carried or hold hands. My little Maggie is growin' up and I couldn't be more proud of her!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home