Maggie Leu

Margaret Eveyln Leu, born September 18th, 2005.

Monday, September 03, 2007

Mmmm, which one???







Maggie & I stopped off at the Pet store this afternoon to pick up supplies for Jasper. I think Maggie was in HEAVEN, between the 'dog-loo', the dog collars, and the gazillion different kittie toys. All through the store I could just hear her 'meowing.' I think she melted a few hearts.

As she got into the kittie toys I told her she pick out a toy for her buddy Sassy (Chris & Edward's new kitten). All smiles she started pulling things off the hooks, but was drawn specifically to a set of balls. Certain that's what she wanted we headed to the check out. But wait...we ran into a whole new display of kittie toys, and on it were more balls but different. She grabbed another package, and I explained she could only get one. She looked them both over & decided to get the packet of 3 soccer balls. She was most certain about her FIRST DECISION!!!!

And that's when it hit me. Maggie had just made her first decision. Can you believe it? I am still letting it sink in...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home