Maggie Leu

Margaret Eveyln Leu, born September 18th, 2005.

Sunday, September 23, 2007

My New Friend Eli





My dear friend Andrea, who I have known since college, finally realized the true potential of the west coast & moved on over here just a few months ago!!! and to say I am thrilled is an understatement. To have a good friend join you in a place you find so beautiful & spectacular is truly wonderful. AND...to have your kids grow up together...kickin!!!!

Eli (otherwise widely known around our house as E-EYE) is just 5 months old than our little Maggie, and the biggest teddy bear! We ventured out to a pumpkin patch down in Half Moon Bay where we rode a tractor, ran through the corn fields, caught a quick ride together in the wheelbarrow, and ran wild through a huge ole labyrinth that I all but tripped over myself to not loose Maggie. Damn that thing was pretty cool!

Welcome home Eli, Neal, & Dre. It's dang good to have you here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home