Maggie Leu

Margaret Eveyln Leu, born September 18th, 2005.

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Visit to Nana & Papa's House

Maggie & I took a last minute - get out of the yuckie rain & chillie San Francisco weather trip & go see Nana & Papa....we had a BLAST! I didn't realize how much I needed away time with my Maggie. I get so caught up in the daily chores at home, work & life in my general routine that it is tough to back out of it & just be. So we 'just be'ed' at Nana & Papa's house - and it was everything and more for us!



The beach with Nana & Papa, lunch at the Ritz 'Gumbo Limbo', Royal Scoop Ice Cream Cone...



Nightly hot tubs under the stars, golf cart rides with Papa, seeing a turtle & rabbit on the golf course, lunch at the lighthouse...



Getting new shoes with Nana, morning stretches with Papa, constant companionship with 'Olive', making orange cookies with Nana, the zoo...we shall return again soon!

1 Comments:

At 8:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it! What a precious little bundle Maggie is, and the pic on the beach with your Dad is one for the album...

xoC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home