Maggie Leu

Margaret Eveyln Leu, born September 18th, 2005.

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Isle of Palms, 2008



We just returned from our annual Crowell reunion at IOP, and this year was really Maggie's first big week interacting with her cousins. She was non-stop all week long trying to keep up with all of them; chasing the birds on the beach, building sand castles, playing a part in the circus & puppet show, trips to the ice cream stand, swimming in the ocean & riding the boogie board, swinging on the hammock, riding 'blue air-pains' to get there, playing with croc-o-dial in the water...she was literally non-stop! She had a blast, and I am certain she is excited to return next year for lots more fun.

On our plane ride home yesterday I asked her what her favorite part of the weekend was, and she replied 'catching the crabs with my cousins, but it didn't pinch me Mommy...we don't pinch or hit or bite, but crabs pinch...he pinched Uncle Dave.'

And then when we woke up this morning I asked her to tell me 'another favorite part,' and she replied 'My favorite part was Bibies (Olivia) and her polka-dot swimsuit.'

We took Maggie to her FIRST movie...An American Girl



and then to her 2nd...Wall-E (where she fell asleep 1/2 through it)


I think if you were to ask Maggie what her movie highlight was, it would be the popcorn & mini M&Ms!

The entire Crowell clan



Catching crabs with Uncle Dave (a HUGE highlight!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home