Maggie Leu

Margaret Eveyln Leu, born September 18th, 2005.

Friday, August 15, 2008

I do it...

Everything is 'I do it!' Man-o-man, Mz Maggie sure got my need for independence! More and more I see me coming out in her personality. All good of course. ;)

In the last week or so, the 'I do it' mentality has launched into this 'help yourself' mode. It started with the remote. She mastered how to turn the TV on, and then coupled that with pausing her 'show' using Tivo so that she could go HELP HERSELF to a juice box in the refrigerator. Then she began getting her own snacks. She hops up on the counter & rummages through the cupboards to find what she deems as 'needed' at that moment. I think the icing on the cake was today when I found her in the medicine cabinet applying vaseline on her lips (and certainly not in modesty) and globbing on my coveted face lotion all over her cheeks. Oh, wait, I take that back...the REAL icing was when she brought me the asprin bottle & asked if she could have some!!!

Soooo.

The TV is now 'broken' (UNPLUGGED)
Juiceboxes are stocked ONE AT A TIME in the refrigerator,
and the medicine cabinet is empty. :)

A picture is worth a 1000 words, right??!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home