Maggie Leu

Margaret Eveyln Leu, born September 18th, 2005.

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

We spent Thanksgiving with the Potischman family again this year. And, as tradition begins to emerge...the BOUNCEY CASTLE lives on!





I attempted to make a Bannana Cream Pie this year. It's my FAVORITE dessert, but I am not clear as to why I THINK I can make one. I am a bit of a disaster at times in the kitchen. But a girl can want, right? Anyhow. I failed at it so Joel took over and made it with such ease. After all was made & settled, he comments "Making a pie is a lot like making hormone cream." Ah, yes - that's what I was gonna say!

Lots to be thankful for this year!



Maggie Sound Bite: Your Royal Majesty, comes out 'Your Royal Magic Sleeves'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home