Maggie Leu

Margaret Eveyln Leu, born September 18th, 2005.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Purple Bubblegum




I was just in New York on a quick buying trip, and before I left I asked Maggie what she wanted me to bring back for her...and she said 'purple bubblegum.' When I got back today, it was the first thing she asked for - dang she has a memory like an elephant! But the best part is when I surprised her with ANOTHER princess dress. She was just tickled purple over the whole thing!!!!

A few pictures from playing at Dolores Park with Nini while I was in NY....





1 Comments:

At 12:11 PM, Blogger BALD BALD BALD! said...

N: maggie, do you knoww what cotton candy is?
M: um ....YA! (so confused)
N: Do you want some?!?
M: Does charlie want some?
N: no, Nini wants some!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home