Maggie Leu

Margaret Eveyln Leu, born September 18th, 2005.

Monday, August 16, 2010

Maggie's First Day of Kindergarten



It's surreal really. To have this day finally arrive. I woke up this morning wide-eyed and in a bit of a panic. Today is the day we send our daughter to kindergarten. Wow. I am not certain how we got here, but it is so present & completely beautiful.

Maggie is attending Daniel Webster elementary school. It is a small public school on the top of Potrero Hill in San Francisco. She is in their Spanish immersion program, and according to her teacher she will be reading & writing by the end of this year!



Maggie walking off to her classroom with teacher Palmeri.



At circle time this morning, all the kids repeated after the principal, 'Today I pledge to be the best me.' I think we are going to be very happy here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home